Monday, September 13, 2010

Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?

 

I love Zooey Deschanel. I'd have to say, if I wasn't so sure of my heterosexuality, then I'd look for a Zooey look-alike. Same quirky style, same silky voice that belongs on a retro mod 60s record. Yup. Thankfully, I've already found my life partner and I'm content to listen to Zooey on my iPod (Mmmhhmm, we go by a first name basis). 

My sister recently introduced me to Zooey's singing work with her band She & Him, and I'm hooked. I especially love the above video she made with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, her co-star in 500 Days of Summer. What a cute dancing couple these two make! Of course, I already had an inkling Zooey was a great singer with her duet with Will Ferrell in Elf. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment